The Product We’re Selling
Here at Sweet 650 Homes, we never lose sight of the product we’re selling: A San Francisco Bay Area Home. There are few places in the world, if any, where a single square foot of home costs more than here in the good old 650/415 region. This is why we have a rigorous marketing plan to be executed for every home we sell, regardless of size, style, or condition. The only thing that shifts is the target buyer. So, whether your home is a newly-renovated open floor plan in turnkey condition or a 100 year old fixer-upper, we are ready to do the following to find that next family or investor willing to pay your home’s real value.
But first, some telling numbers:
- 95% of buyers start their search on the internet.
- 51% first found their home purchased through the internet.
- 74% of home buyers used a mobile or tablet website or application to search for a home.
- 68% of buyers who used their mobile device to search found their home through a mobile application.
You get the point.
And now, Our Marketing Plan of Action:
- Create a photo slideshow or virtual tour to post on listing websites.
- Add drone photos of home & neighborhood. Yes, we fly our own drone, named Prospect One.
- Enter your listing into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS Listings).
- Place the CENTURY 21® “For Sale” yard sign. C21 is the most recognized brand in Real Estate.
- Announce your listing to over 500 sales associates in our office and all other C21 Real Estate Alliance offices in the Bay Area.
- Announce your listing to thousands of C21 agents nationwide on C21 Workplace app where all C21 agents communicate with each other.
- Place a “Lock Box” on your door to provide easy access for buyers’ agents to show their clients your home.
- Place your listing on the Century21 website.
- Distribute your listing to our hundreds of Listing Partners.
- Schedule social media "blast" on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn to target qualified buyers.
- Create a Unique Property Website for your listing with its own URL. Many agents skip this important step.
- Prepare crisp, modern, full color property flyers and brochures to showcase your home to buyers and other sales associates.
- Schedule email marketing pieces to area REALTORS®
- Print (newspaper) and direct mail advertising in your local area.
- Print Just Listed Cards
- Print Open House Cards
- Hold Open House(s) for area REALTORS and the public.
- Add home to Broker's Tour. (Weekly open house day targeting agents)
- Tour your home with unrepresented prospective buyers.
- Provide you with constant feedback from buyer showings.
- Send you weekly online activity reports on your property.
- Negotiate with potential buyers and their agents on your behalf to help get you to the closing table.
- If home already has smart devices, add any other smart home device necessary to fulfill obligations of "Smart Home" (as defined by CNET & Coldwell Banker) to attract tech-savvy buyers.
Say what? Smart Home? Well, if you haven’t already read my article about Smart Homes, you may want to check that out by clicking here. More and more buyers are willing to pay more for a home with Smart Home features, and as a Smart Home certified Realtor, I know how to transform any home into a smart home for next to nothing.
Anyway, there it is, our marketing plan of action. I’m proud of it and more than excited each time I have an opportunity to share it with clients and put it to work. Your San Mateo home deserves the best.
Thanks for reading Realtor Ramy’s blog! If you have any questions about how we’ll market your home, your home’s value, or the real estate market in general, don’t hesitate to call me at 650-691-5189 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.